Buscar este blog

viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Unexpected gift

Recently, I received a present that I wasn't expecting. Luckily, I have lots of best friends (girls), and one of them, lives here in my city. She knows me well, and I think I know her a lot,too.
As most people knows or celebrate, the gift-exchange happens in X-mas.I appreciate the effort to go and find these, and I know its a gesture of affection, but some people gives just for commitment (sadly?),like throwing it away. I don't care if you buy me a lotion or a sock,or something used but what I expect, it's the gesture and the meaning of give me something. Some gifts were useful and interesting, others were weird but OK. But there were a few that I enjoy the most.

One of them, it was giving to me by my girl-friend, last weekend. We were going to visit a friend, and suddenly, she said to me: -"Chris,happy new year..merry christmas etc..". I turn, and saw a can with something red. It was a Tim Hortons coffee!! I was so excited for this because I haven't sip a cup of this coffee for about 5-6 years. I don't know if she noticed it, but I almost cry. It is not just the coffee, it's all the time that resemblances that coffee. I was in Toronto, with 18 years old, and though it hasn't passed that much time, it's seems like 10 million years ago for me. I thanked her, and think of our friendship.
Also, I remember another gift by another friend that meant a lot to me. She tooked photos of the process of my wedding plans, and made and album. I was so appreciate, and it was like an reinforcement of our relantionship.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario