Buscar este blog

jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

What's been on my mind

I was waiting to write until I had a good subject or something interesting, but I found nothing. But then, I realize about the so-called "anonymous", my upcoming trip, my attempts to lose weight and not die trying , among many things.


-I was reading a lot of articles or quotes, saying goodbye to Megaupload. That amazing server that let us saw a lot of movies and series of all kind. All of a sudden, I notice about a possible implementation of a new law called ACTA and SOPA. It was restricting all kinds of copy-paste all over the internet: photos, videos, words. This law didn't passed, but it hadn't been deleted, so a lot of people are fighting against it. 
In my personal opinion, I don't understand the government. First, they want to globalize the information, by creating (and approving) wikipedia, facebook,google,youtube etc. Then, they want to close down this? We're in the middle of the 21 century, and I see this as a regression on our lifestyle and economy (a LOT of companies benefits from those sites). 
Anyway, there are many of other servers, and as a citizen of a small town, where the good movies get here 6 months to 1 year later than the capitals, I am angry with the close down, but willing to try other sites.
For the moment, I agree with the group, and although I doubt about the hacked sites of universal music and fbi, I accept the filosofy or whatever they're trying to say.


-In other words, Im so excited for my april trip. I always wanted to know Scandinavia, and Im finally going! In 2010, I was in Copenhague for one day, but it wasn't enough. This year, it's going to be Oslo and Stockholm. Im so fascinated about these countries: the food, culture, lifestyle and economy. For me, it's one of the best in the world, and I feel a little identified with the culture. Hope to take a lot of photos.


-Ever since I remember, I always have been a little traumatized to have a skinny or slim body (without success). I consider myself as an average size (US 7 for denim,or M), but for genetics or eating habits, I tent to go up in sizes. I dont like diets, but prefer exercise. I don't like to feel restricted about eating something, but I've been informed about what's good or bad for health. So I'm more focus on that now: health. So, I finally accept the fact that I'm not a "S" or 3 size, my bone structure its wider, but that don't means I have to resign or something. It's almost logic: vegetables,fruit and seafood are good; meats, too much carbohidrates,sugars and fast food are bad. It's that easy, and the exercise helps a lot! I try to go to the gym 3 times a week, and do "zumba" (latino dance), or body combat (some sort of kick boxing), and it feels reeally great. I'm starting to see results, but the key it's to learn how to keep a healthy lifestyle, combining good food and exercise, not necessary in a daily basis, but in good proportions. Not seeing it like a one month diet or 3 months before spring break.


:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario