Buscar este blog

miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

Cali dreamin

Never thought of the posibility of falling for LA. I was more the kind of skyscraper girl rather than a valley one. But seeing a mini little bit part of the city and realize how beautiful it is, was confusing.
In this trip, I reassure that company in a trip its elementary. Everyone in it,have something to aport to make the trip fun and enjoyable:
Alain with his jokes, Paco with the elaborated prank, Fernando with the take it easy vibe & Eduardo with his histerical faces and gestures. Sac with her memorama brain, Rosario with her speak up opinions, Roselynn with some kind of a master mind planner and me...well, I just love to travel.
So I know that in LA or some town in Mexico would it be great to spend some days together, but LA have something. I didn't know if I was going to hate it or love it, but certainly surprise me in all levels: the houses by the beach, the coffee shops, all the beaches and different vibes, the beautiful mountains and the people, just wandering around, running some errands, eating a bite and dont giving a damn about other people.
I just feel there's a lot of remaining unknowing here that I want to know about.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario